Every year in the spring, the activity report of the Austrian Film Institute is published. This annual report is intended to provide an overview of the promotional activities of the previous year. In addition, committees as well as data and statistics on the funded films are displayed.
Creative talent, typography, image and color are important communication elements in graphic design. Our graphic designers have thought through all the activities of the Austrian Film Institute in an aesthetically clear manner and clearly visualized them in a harmonic concept:
- Short version of the most important films (eg nomination of the foreign Oscars, most visited movies…)
- Distribution of subsidies
- Overview of award-winning films (national and international)
- Gender issues – distribution of man / woman in the committees but also with subsidies and festival presence
- Overview of all Austrian films of the last year (short version)
As a designer personality, I do not define graphic design as a separate workspace. Rather, it represents a way of life for me.
iService projects in detail
Works in detail.