Last Updated: June 22th, 2021
iService Medien & Werbeagentur
Knöllgasse 47 / Top 7
Tel. +43 1 3197301
iService Ottner Röck OG („us“, „we“, or „our“) operates the website and the mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the „iService-App „).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service: Service means the website and the iService-App mobile application operated by iService.
Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User): Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you („Personal Data“). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Usage Data: The username (if you provide it), the description (if you provide it) and the e-mail adress that you use, when you create a video. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device („Usage Data“). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Location information (iOS apps): The moment you allow our apps to access your photo albums, you allow them to access the EXIF data attached to your photos. Moreover, if the Location Services option is turned on on your device, you automatically make it possible for the apps to determine and track the precise real-time location of the device you are using. Though accessible, this personal data is neither used nor shared.
Information and content you provide: We store the content, that you provide, when you use our service. This can include information in or about the content you provide (metadata), such as the location of the video or the date a file was created.
Sources for data collection
Directly From You
We may collect your Personal Information when you provide it to us directly. For example:
- When you create a video in the app, we may collect your username (if provided), your description (if provided), your email address, the content you record and Internet Protocol address.
- When you contact us or report a problem with the Services, we may collect your email address and records and copies of your correspondence.
- When you respond to a survey or questionnaire, we may collect the information provided.
Automatically From You
From Third Parties
We may receive your Personal Information from or through third parties that help us provide or facilitate your access to the Services. For example, we may receive your Personal Information from:
- Digital content stores such as Google Play, Apple App Store: When you purchase in-Game content or features using the Google Play Store, we may receive your email address, zip code, city, state or country, and purchase history. When you purchase in-Game content or features using the Epic Games Store, we may receive your Epic user ID, username, and gaming-related linked accounts. If you leave a review about the Game in the Microsoft Store, we may receive your device type, username, and country.
We abide by this Policy when we use Personal Information provided to us by third parties. However, we may not control the Personal Information that third parties collect or how they use that Personal Information. You should review the third parties’ privacy policies for more information about how they collect, use, and share the Personal Information they obtain and use.
Use of Data
iService-App uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To advertise our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
iService-App may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
iService-App will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Austria and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Austria and process it here.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, iService-App may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Legal Requirements: iService-App may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of iService-App
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. iService-App aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where NeuralCam relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service („Service Providers“), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 („Children“).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Permissions to provide our service
We need certain permissions from you to provide our services:
- Permission to use content that you create and share: Content that you upload, such as videos, may be protected by intellectual property laws.
- You own the intellectual property rights (things such as copyright or trademarks) in any such content that you create and share on iService-App. Nothing in these Terms takes away the rights you have to your own content. You are free to share your content with anyone else, wherever you want.
- However, to provide our services, we need you to give us legal permissions (known as a ‘licence‘) to use this content. This is solely for the purposes of providing, improving and advertising our Products and services.
- Specifically, when you create a video, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free and worldwide licence to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings). This means, for example, that if you create a video, you give us permission to store, copy and share it with others (again, consistent with your settings) such as social media channels, service providers, etc. This licence will end when your content is deleted from our systems.
- You can delete content individually or all at once by deleting your account. Learn more about how to delete your account. You can download a copy of your data at any time before deleting your account.
- When you delete content, it’s no longer visible in the app; however, it may continue to exist elsewhere on our systems and social media channels where: your content has been used on social media channels in accordance with this licence.
And where immediate deletion would restrict our ability to:
- investigate or identify illegal activity or breaches of our Terms and Policies (for example, to identify or investigate misuse of our Products or systems);
- comply with a legal obligation, such as the preservation of evidence; or
- comply with a request of a judicial or administrative authority, law enforcement or a government agency;
- in which case, the content will be retained for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it has been retained (the exact duration will vary on a case-by-case basis).
In each of the above cases, this licence will continue until the content has been fully deleted
- Permission to use your username (if you provides one) and your description (if you provide one): You grant us permission to use this information linked to your video when we store, copy and share it with others (again, consistent with your settings) such as social media channels, service providers, etc.
- Permission to update software that you use or download: If you download or use our software, you give us permission to download and install updates to the software where available.
Corporate Name: iService Ottner Röck OG
Corporate Address: Knöllgasse 47/7, 1100 Wien, Austria
Email Address: email@example.com